Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Some Parenting Ecards

If you're on facebook, twitter or instagram, you've probably seen many many hilarious ecards about everything under the sun. 

I always love when people post ones about kids or being parents. 

Because let's face it, kids and parenting are absolutely CRAZY sometimes.  And joking about it is one way to get through the rough and tough times.

So in preparation for what seems to be another night of not that much sleep, I decided to google "parenting ecards" and found some good ones. 

That way when I'm awake at 3am with a baby who may or may not be sleeping or screaming or eating, I'll have something to look at.

And then I figured I'd better sprinkle in some adorable pictures of my children so I remember that they are amazing, even if they make me want to rip out my hair some times.


 

This is only a phase...this is only a phase...this is only a phase...
 
 






For all the other moms out there...you know that yoga pants RULE.
After 18 days off in yoga pants, I'm very much not looking forward to
work clothes tomorrow.

And last but not least, our plan for someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment