Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had an altogether lovely and chill weekend.  The girls were great.  We didn't have too many plans.  The weather is warming up making us all happy with spring anticipation. 

And spring anticipation leads to summer anticipation.  This is going to be the longest summer break I have had for awhile (minus my whole maternity leave thing after Maya was born).  I am done with work the first week of June, and won't go back until August 31st!  That is crazy!

I can't wait.

Anyway, the big event on Saturday was our cousins Donald and Frederic's BLAST OFF birthday party.  The girls had a BLAST (haha!) running around, playing with balls and planets and legos.

Happy Birthday Donald and Fred!
Today was also fun and chill. 

Maya played hard this morning in her headband of choice.


Auntie Cat and Hanna came over to play, and then they accompanied Callie and me to a delicious brunch, with gluten-free toast and all.


The snow is melting like crazy so the ground is kind of one big gross puddle, but we went out for a couple of walks today anyway.  Fresh air feels amazing!


And later, Callie wanted to learn stuff like kindergarten.  So we set up some letter and number posters, but the girls were the best and cutest teachers in the house.


I'll leave you with a goofy Maya video, doing what she does best- proudly messing up and then cleaning up what I have already cleaned up.



IMG 4855 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

I'll also leave you with a promise of more wedding/Mexico pictures by Tuesday!  We are all slowly compiling the pictures together, and I'm already overwhelmed at how I'm going to pick and choose ones to share.  If you are on facebook, you probably saw Laura's epic upload, and there are SO MANY GOOD ONES, even beyond the ones she posted. So, be prepared for some of the biggest MEGA POSTS of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment