Friday, March 13, 2015

FTPDF

Happy Friday!

Callie and Maya are LOVING being able to spend time outside.  And so are we.  It is so nice to go on walks and play in the yard again.  Speaking of the yard, this summer is going to be a little busier outside, now that we can't just bring Maya out and plop her on a blanket.  She wants to run around and doesn't quite understand to stop at the street.  Thankfully our cul-de-sac is pretty quiet, but I'm going to have to be much more active than I was last summer. :)

Callie is getting so dang smart, but with that she is getting more and more sensitive.  I have noticed lately that if we pay too much positive attention to Maya (especially right when we get home) or acknowledge Maya first before her, she gets really mad.  And when she gets mad, look out.  So I have been trying to be really aware of paying attention to her first, and also trying to be aware of hugs and other physical connections that don't come as naturally when kids get bigger and life gets busy.

Maya has so many words and she is starting to put a few words together at one time.  She is also getting more sensitive and opinionated and shows her opinions often.  But she is still so darn cute.  She loves to "read" books, and identify everything that she sees outside: buses, cars, birdies, airplanes... they are all SUPER exciting.

On to the pictures...

Favorite Thing #1: Playing at Boom and Bops'

Favorite Thing #2: I got a cross stitch for my desk at work from my
friend Amanda- LOVE IT!

Favorite Thing #3: Playing at home

Favorite Thing #4: Playing Outside
Favorite Thing #5: Hanging out at G-ma and G-pa's

Favorite Thing #6: Library time with Boom

Favorite Thing #7: Play date with Elise!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment