Friday, March 6, 2015

FTPDF

Hello! Happy weekend!

I'm blogging from my phone because our laptop is being stubborn, so I apologize if this post is sub-par.

We have recovered from vacation, though still basking in the memories. I can't wait to see all the pictures (hopefully this weekend!) and then I'll work on sharing them all with you. 

On to the pictures from being home this week...

Favorite Thing #1: How much lighter I feel  after getting my hair chopped off. She took off about 5 inches from the back! I figured I'd continue living out my 2015 words CHANGE and BRAVE, and do something fun and different. I love it!


Favorite Thing #2: Family time at home


Favorite Thing #3: Back to grandparent daycare


Favorite Thing #4 (but not really): This one got a bad cold after vacation. She also likes to throw herself down and tantrum while the rest of us laugh at her.


Favorite Thing #5: Dinner with G-ma and G-pa


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment