Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Three-Months-Old!

When Callie was 12-weeks-old I did a post listing five things we know about her.  I haven't really been keeping track of Maya in terms of weeks, but now that she is three months (which is about the same as 12 weeks), here are five things about her!

1) She is a spaz. An adorable spaz, but a spaz none the less.  When she is happy she is REALLY happy. But when she is pissed, WATCH OUT.  You best cover your ears, because you are gonna hear some screams.  And she can go from happy to pissed in .032 seconds.  But I'd like to just think that she is passionate.  Very very passionate.

But that FACE.  The happy face.  It melts my heart into a big ol' puddle every time.



2) Even though we have been working on independent sleeping, the place she sleeps the best is close to where she spent 40 weeks before joining the world.  As she proved a week ago Monday, she can even sleep through a ridiculously loud pep rally if she is in the Moby.  I love it.


3) She is just discovering books and toys.  She has been working on grasping things and getting more control of her limbs.  It is amazing to watch her concentrate and explore the world around her, even if it is only one toy at a time.  It will be hilarious (and frustrating, I'm sure) when she can start taking toys from her big sister.  There is sibling revelry going on right now, and I'm soaking it in, because I know sibling rivalry is right around the corner.


 
4) She really likes being outside.  She stares at everything and seems enthralled by nature.  Even if we can't be outside, she is happier if she can look out the window at the trees.  Maybe she'll be more of an outdoor girl than her mom and sister. 


5) She is the sweetest baby, just like her sister.  And she brings out the absolute best in her sister.  I love them each separately and I adore them together. 



Happy 3 months birthday Little Squish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment