Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey all!

I am astounded that it is the end of October.  Flabbergasted.

A new chapter will be starting on Tuesday- new schedule, new routines, a whole new way of life, really.  I'm anxious and a little excited.  I wrote a song when my sister left for college and part of the very deep lyrics were "Change change change change change changes everything." 

See what I mean? Deep. Or not, but regardless, it is true.

So I'm fully prepared to soak up every inch of tomorrow and just enjoy the last hours, minutes, moments at home.

Anyway, we had a great weekend.

We spent Saturday as a family- went to Choo Choo Bob's and lunch. and then hung out at home.

I can't believe how big and old she looks.
Rockin' the bald spot.
Later we went over to the Wicks' and the girls were busy playing and learning to share.

Callie, Sydney, Kylie, Maya
This morning Callie and Chris headed to Sunday School while Maya and I stayed home to cuddle and play.  I can't stop taking pictures of this girl.


Then we headed to the condo to hang with Boom, Bops, Great-Grandma and Auntie Yoda.


At home, we went to a royal ball.  Picnic style. With some cool animals.

Preschooler imaginations rock.

There it is.  I have done this post one-handed once again.

Have a great Halloween week!

No comments:

Post a Comment