Happy Friday! It is once again the 22nd and our toddler is 38-months old. Crazy.
Whew...made it through another week. I'm happy to say my energy level has picked up dramatically and I'm feeling so much better than the first trimester. It is amazing what a difference actually feeling okay makes on life in general.
Now for the phone dump...
 |
| Favorite Thing #1: Watching this crazy girl fall asleep. Creepy raccoon eyes and all. |
 |
| Favorite Thing #2: Toddler's request at dinner: "I want to sit by my aunties!" |
And lastly, remember our
potty training regression issue? I'm happy to say that we've made it through to the other side and are back down to 1 pair of undies a day. Today she was very proud to earn her last sticker, and therefore a new movie!
 |
| Favorite Thing #3: Using teacher strategies works for parenting too! |
We went to Target and she chose a Minnie Mouse movie, which we are currently watching on this low-key Friday night. Now on to another sticker chart. Our next battle to fight and use unabashed bribery for: pooping on the potty. Yep, she always saves her poops for sleepy time pull-ups and we gotta break the habit. Wish us luck.
Have a great weekend!
Side pony tail for the win!! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe had the holding poopy until bedtime pull-ups with Olivia problem too. She'll figure it out. Good luck!
ReplyDelete