I know, I know. I'm late on the weekend wrap-up. I've already been reminded of this by my mom. :)
But, technically, since I have today off, my weekend is over yet.
First off, congrats to my cousin Andy, his wife Beth and their little boy Donald. They added another boy to their family on Saturday- Frederic William. Congrats! Can't wait to meet the little one!
We have had a nice weekend...it started out with date night for me and Chris while Callie spent Friday night at G-ma and G-pa's house. It was a "girls' night" because Chris' cousins Arieanna and Annelise spent the night as well. Callie had a blast!
 |
| Much more patient letting Arieanna and Annelise do her hair than when Mommy tries! |
 |
| Story time with Arieanna |
Saturday
After lunch with the girls and nap time, we spent the evening at the condo. In a fairy dress.
 |
| Dancing and singing fairy |
Sunday
We took it easy...hung around the house mostly. Got a little artistic. Practiced being a big sister. The usual.
 |
| Such concentration! |
 |
| Goofball face |
 |
| Big sister practice- but no, there won't be twins. |
Monday
Since I have the day off, I got to go to music class with Callie and Boom this morning.
 |
| On the run! |
 |
| With Boom at MacPhail |
Many of you may have seen this on Facebook, but in case you missed it, we found a picture of me as a three-year-old and I had to do a side-by-side with my mini-me.
 |
| Kati and Callie at age 3 |
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment