Happy Friday!
The only picture I took this week besides the Valentine's picture, was a baby bump picture.
I took a baby bump picture because I feel huge. Already. At 17 weeks.
Holy cow 2nd pregnancies make everything pop sooner than the 1st ones.
But regardless of how large I feel, it is my favorite thing. It means that Hamsie is growing and thriving and my body is doing what it is supposed to be doing.
I had a check-up on Wednesday and all is good. Heartbeat is 140 bpm (last month it was 150, is there any significance to that?) and my doc predicts a boy, though she says she's only 50/50 with her predictions being right.
Callie made it abundantly clear to me the other day that she DOES NOT want a brother and that Hamsie is most definitely a girl.
We find out who is right on March 5th.
The baby's due date has been confirmed for July 21st.
So if you have any predictions for gender (or birth date and birth time) send them our way. We made a spreadsheet of predictions the first time around and it was really fun.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Born July 21 cuz its auntie Jeanne's bday. I am guessing a girl named Hamie OK maybe not Hamie but baby girl.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I'm going with a boy on July 17th (our anniversary!).
ReplyDeleteBoys are fun. Callie would love a brother! (And dang it - this block NEEDS another boy! Poor Ben with his harem all around him!)
ReplyDelete