Friday, September 18, 2020

A Picture Update

We made it through our first full 5 day week of the school year!  On Monday the girls just did their thing and I did my thing and Chris did his thing and we all came together in the late afternoon for some driveway dancing.  



On Tuesday there was schooling and working and also puzzling and cut dog watching and Dancing With the Stars craziness!



On Wednesday and Thursday the girls had school with G-ma and Pa and did fun projects and had homework help with a certain doggie.


Friday was Boom School and they worked hard and played hard and performed music with an autoharp and little guitar!



We found out tonight that Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, and I'll admit it hit me pretty hard.  Harder than I would have expected. When I told Callie, she said "but she did 20 pushups every day!"  I'm grateful for books like "Rebel Girls" that Callie loves and teaches her about badass women throughout history and present day.  But I'm currently heartbroken right now for the country and the loss of her on the Supreme Court. And so very grateful for her service to our country.

I posted this on May of 2019:




I'll leave you with some goofy antics. Click here for some videos from the week!

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment