Friday Night: Karoke party with the Johnson's to celebrate Amy's birthday!
Saturday: A crabby morning (kind of) cured by going to the car wash.
Saturday night: Dan and Hanna's engagement party! We all brought some sort of picture or story to share and put in a memory book. I was able to do some high school throwbacks, which was fun. It was so great to be together with Hanna's family and celebrate the two of them.
Mari and Josh babysat the girls for us, and at one point I got this picture and the text "It's going well so far."
Sunday morning, 7:30am: A trip to Target with this one. Then later, more wrestling.
After church Callie and I went to see "Beauty and the Beast" with Boom and Mari. We loved it!!!
Tonight we got outside on a walk to get some fresh air.
And now the baby watch intensifies, as Laura and Craig head into week 39!!!!!
I'll leave you with two girls happy about pretzels.
No comments:
Post a Comment