Today would have been Kona's 11th birthday. Last year she got to spend her birthday in the sun, as Timehop reminded me today.
Sweet girl. We spent the past 10 years having DQ ice cream cake to celebrate her birthday. We didn't get that today, but we did go to DQ for a little ice cream and to honor our Kona Hope.
Yesterday morning was my 2nd race of the year- a 7K and it was freezing. The official times are not posted yet, but I think I finished in about 40 minutes, which I'm happy about. Also, I wore magenta to a race filled with people in green. Oops. At least we all got a green neck warmer.
Yesterday we went to Auntie Cat's house and got to play with a little dog that her roommate was dog sitting.
Today was super productive and kind of lazy at the same time. I got a lot of chores done, and the rest of the family laid around a lot.
I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures of Kona and the girls. Sweetness and sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment