This week. Full Moon + Sickness.
Ready. To. Be. DONE. with it.
As for pictures, Maya had a great time with Boom, as usual.
Kona spent the week at our house, as G-ma and Pa were in Mexico.
My mom, sisters and I went to the last Gopher women's home game on Wednesday for our monthly GNO.
Maya spent today with G-ma and Pa while I stayed home with a sick Callie.
She's a trooper- had a super high fever all day with one puking incident in the evening. She took a couple naps and watched lots of "Sophia the First" on the iPad... As of bedtime her fever was below 101 (hooray!) and she seemed in better spirits.
Maya and I went out for a little walk after dinner so I could get some fresh air. The sky was lovely.
I ended the evening with some snuggles with a happy 2-year-old, so I can't complain about that.
Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better (and healthier) day for all of us.






No comments:
Post a Comment