Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

I am always amazed at how fast the weekends go.  If you have the Sunday blues, read on, because I have a couple of hilarious videos that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. :)

This weekend was another sweet preview of summer, and I am just SO dang excited to have so much time to be at home with the girls.

We had a nice couple of days: not too much planned, nice weather, and happy girls.

Saturday

We did our usual Target run and they were so cute sitting in the cart.

During lunch, Callie was VERY proud about trying THREE WHOLE BITES of my salad!
We also did the usual hang out with Boom and Bops and nap time at the condo so I could take Callie to dance.

Does she not look 5-going-on-15 to you????
This last session of dance has been awesome because they are learning one dance and getting new steps each week, like how it is starting in kindergarten classes.  Watching 4- and 5-year-olds try and put steps together is hilarious.  Callie's coordination has never been her strong suit, so I try really hard to do the not-obvious silent laugh in class when she (and all of the other girls) are all over the place trying to do the new steps.


IMG 6188 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

After dance, Cal and I went to a new park, just the two of us. That doesn't happen very often anymore, so it was great.



On Saturday night I went for a run and had a little help stretching when I was done.


Sunday

It was just me and Maya on Sunday morning, and she spent part of the morning testing Kona's patience once again.


And then I tried to get us reading her favorite book, "Gossie", on video.  She knows a lot of the words and is super adorable when we read it.  But I set up my phone so it was in "selfie" view, so she got majorly distracted seeing herself, and then it just got hilarious from there...


IMG 6241 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Those giggles...OMG. I can't handle the cuteness.

Most of the rest of the day was spent outside, because...SPRING!

Don't they look thrilled?
Before bed we had another bunny spotting- it is becoming a regular thing in the back yard, and the girls LOVE it.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment