Thursday, April 9, 2015

TBT

It is Thursday once again!  Since we just celebrated Easter, this week's first throwback is Easter outfit related.

One of my favorite things about having 2 girls is the matching outfits.
The rest of the throwbacks are all library related.  I took the girls to the library on Monday for the first time in a loooooooong time.  It was an activity we did a lot when I was on maternity leave.  It was amazing to see Maya running around, when all I remember of her in the library is sleeping in her baby car seat.


Callie still loves having so many books to choose from, and now grabs a bunch and reads through them before making her selections.


I'm thrilled that they both love books and reading so much.  Reading is definitely one of our favorite things to do together, and they both love looking at books on their own, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment