Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey Everybody!  Happy Sunday!

Our weekend was pretty chill.  We hung out at home (I'm going to be SO glad when it gets warmer and we can be outside.  Our 4-year-old tornado wreaks havoc on our house, and it is pointless to even try and keep up with her).  We went to Frederic's 1st birthday party.  We had a family cuddle.  We went to Edinborough to play.

As you can see in a couple pictures, I had 2 leeches shadows on me all weekend
(when they weren't playing with each other or Kona). 

Callie, Donald, Frederic, Maya = Third cousins

The Family Cuddle- goofy faces included

Playing at Edinborough
Callie got another cold this weekend so that has been fun.  Now we're just waiting for it to spread to the rest of us.  Maya is getting a few more teeth on the top- not the middle two quite yet, but the one to the left of the middle two.  Weird.  So she's been WAY clingy to me.  And I kind of love it, but sometimes I'd like to go to the bathroom without her making it seem like I'm breaking her heart.

I'm going on a work trip to L.A. in a few weeks for 3 nights.  Gulp.  While I can't wait to be in a warmer climate with other fun adults (AND have 3 nights of uninterrupted sleep) the thought of leaving everyone, especially the baby, is pretty brutal right now.  But maybe I won't be totally alone, because Callie said, "Mom, I'm going to sneak in your lunch box when you go on your trip!"  If only I just needed to pack a lunch box.  That would make traveling super easy.

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Thank you to our presidents for another day off tomorrow.  We have a big day planned- a dentist visit for the older one and a flu shot for the younger one.  Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment