It is MIND BOGGLING that we have been parents for 50 months.
When you're thick in the trenches of parenting a particular stage of baby/tot/child, it is amazing how much you forget about the stages before it. At least I do.
And then I look back at pictures and I still don't really remember what it was like then, but I can't help but smile at the joy it brings my heart to see my big girl as a little girl.
So to walk down memory lane, I decided to briefly skim my photo folders and choose a picture from every February from 50 months ago until today.
 |
| 2010: 2-months-old |
 |
| 2011: 14-months-old |
 |
| 2012: 26-months-old |
 |
| 2013: 38-months-old |
 |
| 2014: 50-months-old |
She looks so big and old and beautiful and sweet. My Punkin Pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment