I'm sure after my post about the first Christmas program yesterday, you're all dying to know how Christmas Program #2 went, so I'll go backwards and start with today. Haha.
Since Chris is a Sunday School teacher, he was with Callie during this program. I think that made a big difference.
We had fun waiting for it to begin.
| Babies make everything more fun! Unless they are crabby. |
Uh-oh. It didn't look like this one was going to go any better than the last one.
But it turned out okay.
The kids did a lot of standing up and sitting down. Every once in awhile we would see Callie's head peek out. She eventually sang a teeny tiny bit on "Go Tell It On the Mountain," but mostly she was just looking around.
Joy to the world from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Jenna was also up there with the kids, and she sent me this picture halfway through.
| Callie and Charlie- So adorable. |
After the program they got to have some treats, and we had to get a picture of her and Charlie in their wisemen crowns.
We spent the afternoon with the Held's at Edinborough, since all of the children seemed to have some energy to spare. We all had a blast playing in the big playground maze and gym.
After we got home from that we baked and decorated cookies!
![]() |
| Pink frosting, of course |
Little Gray Donkey from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
We Wish You a Merry Christmas from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
We also had playtime on the bed (well, Daddy was napping). The first game we played was "The Jesus Game." Callie was Mary, Chris was (a sleeping) Joseph, Maya was Baby Jesus and I was a shepherd. But then Callie took her tights off and put them on Maya's head, and deemed her a shepherd.
| She definitely looks like she could keep sheep under control. |
And since so many of my pictures and videos revolved around Callie today, I couldn't leave Maya out.
IMG 8709 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
And that was all just today. Whew.
Yesterday we hung out at G-ma and G-pa's house and G-ma, Auntie Cat, Maya and I went to a baby shower for Chris' cousin.
While Chris hung out with a friend, I spent an exhilarating night folding a ridiculous pile of laundry that had been piled up for who knows how long. I have no idea how adding one baby to the family makes the laundry loads seem to quadruple in size.
| I bet you're jealous of my big Saturday night plans. |
But the big family picture turned out great (except we were missing Mari's boyfriend Josh).
| All the Hendersons |







No comments:
Post a Comment