Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I have seen the "Throwback Thursday" thing floating around the internet.  All it does is give people an opportunity to post old pictures.  So I thought I'd start that (in my own way) by sharing an "old school" picture of Callie next to a current picture of Maya. 

At this point, it will just be side-by-side baby adorableness.

Sound good?

I have two to share with you today. 

The first one I made a few days ago, and all I can say about it is GO NORSE!


The second one showcases the big squishy cheeks of both the girls (and how Chris prefers to hold babies when he burps them).


So there you have it.  Throwback Thursday.

I hope I can keep track of the days of the week well enough to keep this going. 

It is Thursday, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment