Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2 weeks/8 years

This little squish is 2 weeks old already.

She eats, sleeps (more during the day than at night but it is getting better), poops (blow-out style like a champ sometimes!), and really loves to cuddle.  I could stare at her cute little squishy face all day long.

The double chin is coming along nicely
We are getting the hang of getting out of the house and doing things.  I tackled the grocery store with the two of them earlier today and survived.

But a lot of the time we stay home, because things like this happen:


and it is just fun to be in our new house learning how to be a family of 4.

Speaking of family, Chris and I started our family of 2 on August 6th, 2005.


Eight years later, we are loving our life together with our girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment