Friday, May 3, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Happy Friday!  This has been a crazy, busy, unexpected week.  All in a very good way.  I'm too tired to go into details but I will soon...there is movement on the house front and we are in the midst of real estate chaos and loving and hating it at the same time.

On to the pictures...

Favorite Thing #1: Summer-like weather on Monday was great, but made me SO HOT my feet needed to be cooled off

Favorite Thing #2: By Wednesday it was snowing again.  WHAT?!?!?  At least I was cooler

Favorite Thing #3: Sparkling juice to celebrate deadlines met and exciting changes happening in the next few months

Favorite Thing #4: Can't get enough cuddles with this girl

Favorite Thing #5: UM...Can't think of a single positive thing to say about snow on the ground on May 3rd, besides the fact that I haven't felt pressure to do any kind of yard work or gardening so far this spring

Favorite Thing #6: Play date with Ciri and Gianni

Favorite Thing #7: Happy girl smiles in a fort
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment