![]() |
| Sunshine. Dandelions. Short-sleeved shirts. |
Yeah, that isn't what it looks like this April at all. We have barely even SEEN the grass, let alone have the grass ready to grow dandelions yet.
The mood around Minnesota is CRABBY, and our neighbor made this snowman yesterday in protest.
| The fact that we got enough snow in the middle of April for a snowman this big is ridiculous. |
Anyway, on to the weekend...
Saturday
We took Kona for a walk (she's not happy about this white crap on the ground either).
| At least someone can smile about this. |
Sunday
After Sunday school and lunch with Jenna and Charlie, Callie had nap time while I went on a Gosselin girls' outing to Como Conservatory. We got to escape the miserable weather and enjoy lush plant life and beautiful flowers.
| The vibrant colors were amazing! |
| Running in circles with Auntie Mari |
| Stretching with Auntie Yoda |
| Galloping in a circle with Mari, Yoda and Bops |
I'm enjoying using my stomach as a shelf to set things on. It is very convenient. I'm not as much enjoying the shortness of breath that seems to occur more often when I exert energy. And it is getting harder for Callie to sit on my lap- she needs to sit to the side of me now. Tonight I had both her and Kona up with me, and Hamsie was most definitely squished.
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment