Friday, April 19, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Oh my goodness.  I don't know what else I can say about this week: bombings around the country, a sick toddler, heaps of April snow, ending in a very surreal snow day watching the news of the Boston bombing suspect's chase and capture.

I'm emotionally and physically drained, but with everything going on I'm just very very thankful for all my favorite things this week.

Favorite Thing #1: Girl #1 giving Girl #2 some love rubs

Favorite Thing #2: The Southdale play area

Favorite Thing #3: Swollen appendages- they may not be fun but they're a sign of a pregnancy moving along nicely.
 Favorite Thing #4: A day at home with a sick girl...but we still managed to have fun
 
The fishing game

Chatting with the alligator

Feeling better, thankfully!

Favorite Thing #5: Callie's kindness jar- we are working on manners

Favorite Thing #6: Time with my girl

Favorite Thing #7: A SNOW DAY on April 19th?!?!?

Favorite Thing #8: Callie hanging out with our goddaughter Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment