Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Homebody QOTD

Callie may have inherited some of my homebody tendencies. 

I know it probably doesn't seem like we're homebodies, but if you must know, sometimes I'd much rather sit at home than go out and be social (i.e. in college my roommate Melissa and I would be in bed by 10pm many nights of the week...somehow Dieseth Hall, affectionately known as "the armpit of Luther College," still managed to feel like home enough to satisfy my homebody tendencies.)

Chris is pretty much the opposite.

Anyway.  That seems like a lot of unnecessary build up for a cute little QOTD.  Bottom line, sometimes Callie just wants to be at home.

Tonight, when  we were out to dinner, Callie saw a large clock on the wall.

Callie: (pointing to the clock) There is a really big clock on the wall!
Me: Yes there is.  What time is it? (expecting her to answer something adorable like twenty-two-o-clock)
Callie: Time to go home!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh those were the days. Now 10 feels late most nights :) and it felt like home because you drowned out all the obnoxious sounds with your multiple fans hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA true story!!!! I still sleep with multiple white noises going on. :) And, yes, 10 definitely feels late most of the time!

    ReplyDelete