Friday, October 5, 2012

Callie Faces

Happy Weekend!!!!  Is it just me, or did this week seem like it was approximately 548 days long?

I'm thankful to have a couple of days to rest and recharge.  Sleep has been harder to come by this week due to a certain toddler's persistent night coughing, so we all need some relaxation.

Though, truth be told, a toddler's version of rest, recharging and relaxation is the exact opposite of the adult's version.

But hopefully we'll come to a happy medium and the difference in energy levels between the getting-close-to-three-year-old and the 30-and-a-half-year-olds is less pronounced than it is during the week.

I went through my "September 2012" picture folder today and noticed a trend.

The number of pictures that I take (of the previously mentioned toddler), before getting a picture that I can actually use, is VERY high.

There are many times that she makes goofy faces or refuses to smile...totally on purpose.

Me: Say Cheese!
Callie: (any of the above faces)

But my persistence pays off occasionally and, thanks to the quick shot of the iPhone, I sometimes get shots that are perfect.  They may not have the best lighting and are not the most artistic, but they capture the sweet innocence and beauty that sums up my daughter.

I love you, Punkin Pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment