Monday, June 18, 2012

I. Love. Summer.

Today feels like my first real day of summer break.  It was just me and Cal.  We got to just play.  I'm on a summer high right now.

This morning we met my college freshman roommate and friend Kellie, her husband Scott, and their two kids Rylan and Reid at the zoo.  They live down in Iowa and we don't get to see them very often, so it was great to be able to have our kids play together and for us to catch up!

Callie and Rylan being pretend tiger trackers

Rylan, Reid and Callie playing at the park

Couldn't quite catch them at the same time...ever

Fun in the fountains!

Three kids under 4 photo-op FAIL

Callie and her new buddy Reid
Later on we played in the yard.  Just played.  So fun.



Then tonight we went over to Andy and Jenna's house for pool/play time with Charlie.  SO FUN!

"Baby Nabel"

Splish Splash!

SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH!!!!!
So if this "first" day of summer is any indication of what the rest of the summer will be, I CAN'T WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment