Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hola!

And that's why God made Mexico
A place where we can lay low
And the cuervo goes down nice and slow
Anywhere the warm winds blow
Don't you know
That's why God made Mexico


-
Tim McGraw

Greetings from Nuevo Vallarta!

Adrea and I are having a blast.  It is beautiful here and we are getting really good at just laying by the beach.  Especially at night, during the sunset.  It is by far our favorite past time.  And why wouldn't it be, when it looks like this?


And while I'm playing here, there are a lot of people doing a lot of work on our house, in our yard, and with our 2-year-old at home.  I've been getting updates about all the things going on and couldn't be more thankful.  But I'll dedicate a whole post to that when I get home.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the last day and a half.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment