Blog Post by Kati:
Well, I'm back at work this week, so no more nap time for me at 1:00! And sometimes 3:00. And occasionally 10:30am. :) But it has been good to get my brain engaged in real life stuff again. I don't feel like as much of a lazy oaf. Of course, now that I'm back to work, there are so many things I think I should have done while I had all the time in the world to do them (cleaning, organizing, preparing, etc.) but alas, I was too busy napping. ha ha
We've been hanging out with college friends a lot this past week since one of our friends has been in town. And a couple of them have become accustomed to calling the baby G-G-G-G Gosselin. Like stuttering. Like G-G-G-G is her first name. It is pretty amusing. Maybe its just me. Thanks to Dave for the name suggestion. :) (Remember how I mentioned a few posts ago that some name suggestions have been more helpful than others?...yeah...)
My baby bump is getting pretty, um, obvious. I went to a dance aerobics class yesterday. And this exercise class always has all participants facing a mirror. I felt pretty ridiculous trying look cool doing dance moves while my baby belly was bouncing around. But I was entertained, and it is a great class because I can still participate while not getting my heart rate very high. So I love it even though I'm sure I look hilarious. I hope our little one wants to take dance classes some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment