Happy Sunday everybody!
We had a great weekend. It was the perfect combo of fun things and time to get stuff done.
Maya and I stayed with Avery and Carter on Friday night, so we woke up to some cute faces Saturday morning!


Callie, on the other hand, had to be at school at 5am to head to the U of M campus for band day! They got to work with U of M dancers and musicians and then got to perform at halftime.

Last night, Chris and I joined Jenna and Andy for a double date: dinner (Potstickers) and the Loons game! We saw Alex and his mom, Caitie, too.

This morning I was up early working on bread and homemade apple cider donuts!

This afternoon, Maya and I headed with some fam to Penn Fest!

Chris worked outside on the lawn all day…he’s tired!
Have a lovely week.
No comments:
Post a Comment