On Sunday the girls and the grandmas went to Peninsula State Park. They enjoyed the lake!

Meanwhile, Jenna and Bethany arrived in Denver and we went to grab lunch at Edgewater Public Market before doing some grocery shopping and heading to our Airbnb.


That afternoon I FaceTimed with the girls, which is always an adventure!

Maya sent me some lovely sunset photos from their evening.

And Bethany, Jenna and I made a delicious charcuterie board, drank wine, watched the Olympics and then sat out on the deck.

On Monday the girls, G-ma and Boom went mini-golfing!

In Colorado, Bethany, Jenna and I drove up to Eldorado Canyon State Park and did the Rattlesnake Gulch hike.

It was BEAUTIFUL!

We hiked up to see the Continental Divide.

It was a lot of intense uphill hiking and we went about 5.5 miles in 2 hours.

The we drove up to the visitor center and cooled off our feet in the very cold creek.

After burning all those calories we headed to Golden for lunch at Barrels and Bottles Brewery! (I opted for a wine slushee…)

The rest of the day we just relaxed at the house and watched more Olympics! Later on we went in the hot tub.

Meanwhile, the girls, G-ma and Boom ate out at a nice restaurant, got ice cream, and walked along the shore. They even saw a rainbow!


On Tuesday the girls got home from their trip (and reunited with Chris and Luna). When I FaceTimed Maya once she was home, I ended up talking to Luna.

Prior to that, I went on a run and did yoga on the deck at sunrise. Then Jenna, Bethany and I spent the late morning and afternoon in Boulder. We had brunch at a place called Snooze, where we sat at the counter and watched the women’s gymnastics.

We finished eating before the gymnastics was over, so we found a shady spot in front of the courthouse and watched the rest on Jenna’s phone. Then we walked around Pearl Street and shopped and got ice cream.

Then it was finally time for our CONCERT! We got ready to see Olivia Rodrigo and then headed to meet Mari for dinner near the arena. There were ladies sitting at the table next to us (also going to the concert) who shared face crystals with us…ha!

The concert was awesome! We had a blast.

On Wednesday it was time to head home. We relaxed at the Airbnb for the morning and then headed to Mari’s after checkout. Bethany left early but Jenna and I went lunch (Mexican, of course!) and on a walk with Mari and Rocky before heading to the airport.

It was such a fun trip, and I’m so grateful to have had family time with Mari, Josh and Avery and my friends!

More adventures are ahead so I’ll update when I can!
Meanwhile, Jenna and Bethany arrived in Denver and we went to grab lunch at Edgewater Public Market before doing some grocery shopping and heading to our Airbnb.
That afternoon I FaceTimed with the girls, which is always an adventure!
Maya sent me some lovely sunset photos from their evening.
And Bethany, Jenna and I made a delicious charcuterie board, drank wine, watched the Olympics and then sat out on the deck.
On Monday the girls, G-ma and Boom went mini-golfing!
In Colorado, Bethany, Jenna and I drove up to Eldorado Canyon State Park and did the Rattlesnake Gulch hike.
It was BEAUTIFUL!
We hiked up to see the Continental Divide.
It was a lot of intense uphill hiking and we went about 5.5 miles in 2 hours.
The we drove up to the visitor center and cooled off our feet in the very cold creek.
After burning all those calories we headed to Golden for lunch at Barrels and Bottles Brewery! (I opted for a wine slushee…)
The rest of the day we just relaxed at the house and watched more Olympics! Later on we went in the hot tub.
Meanwhile, the girls, G-ma and Boom ate out at a nice restaurant, got ice cream, and walked along the shore. They even saw a rainbow!
On Tuesday the girls got home from their trip (and reunited with Chris and Luna). When I FaceTimed Maya once she was home, I ended up talking to Luna.
Prior to that, I went on a run and did yoga on the deck at sunrise. Then Jenna, Bethany and I spent the late morning and afternoon in Boulder. We had brunch at a place called Snooze, where we sat at the counter and watched the women’s gymnastics.
We finished eating before the gymnastics was over, so we found a shady spot in front of the courthouse and watched the rest on Jenna’s phone. Then we walked around Pearl Street and shopped and got ice cream.
Then it was finally time for our CONCERT! We got ready to see Olivia Rodrigo and then headed to meet Mari for dinner near the arena. There were ladies sitting at the table next to us (also going to the concert) who shared face crystals with us…ha!
The concert was awesome! We had a blast.
On Wednesday it was time to head home. We relaxed at the Airbnb for the morning and then headed to Mari’s after checkout. Bethany left early but Jenna and I went lunch (Mexican, of course!) and on a walk with Mari and Rocky before heading to the airport.
It was such a fun trip, and I’m so grateful to have had family time with Mari, Josh and Avery and my friends!
Today was a busy day of cleaning and laundry and just being home.
More adventures are ahead so I’ll update when I can!
Have a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment