Friday, July 5, 2024

A Picture Update: Summer Week 4

Ahhh summer is flying by! Here are the rest of the pics from the week after getting home from the cabin. 
5K training started and Maya was super excited about. Ha! I went to the pool alone because neither youth in my home wanted to (unimaginable to me why you wouldn’t want to go to the pool, but whatever I made my own fun). And then we enjoyed pizza and bball. 


On the 4th we went over to Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla’s for lunch and then the Lynx game in the evening with Boom! 


Chris and Callie even made it up on the big screen. And then we saw various fireworks on the way home.


Today Maya and I went out to the Arboretum with Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla while Chris and Callie had to work. 






Have a great weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment