As I mentioned in my Friday post, Maya got taken out by a cold throughout the day on Thursday, so she and I couldn't go to Callie's show on Friday night. Then she puked twice throughout the night Friday night and had a fever on Saturday morning...so Chris and I had to tag team the two Saturday shows. It was a bummer to only see 2 out of the 4 performances, but that's just how it goes!
Anyway...yesterday morning was my last of 4 days in a row of doing Callie's hair curling for the show. It is lovely, but VERY time consuming! She has a lot of hair.

I met up with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Lucy, G-ma, Auntie Cat and Auntie Hanna for the afternoon show! I snuck a few quick pics and a couple quick videos (CLICK HERE!) of the end of the show. It was SO FUN.


Then I went home for sick kiddo duty...she snuggled on the couch with Luna and watched a movie.

Chris headed back for the last show, and met up with Pa and the Dahlen's!

Callie had a cast party until 11pm last night, and was up bright and early (thankfully not early enough for my sunrise walk with Luna) by 8am this morning to show me the Aladdin Raffle Basket we won.

The rest of the day was all about rest and recovery!

Have a good week. We have ONE MORE WEEK until spring break.
I met up with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Lucy, G-ma, Auntie Cat and Auntie Hanna for the afternoon show! I snuck a few quick pics and a couple quick videos (CLICK HERE!) of the end of the show. It was SO FUN.
Then I went home for sick kiddo duty...she snuggled on the couch with Luna and watched a movie.
Chris headed back for the last show, and met up with Pa and the Dahlen's!
Callie had a cast party until 11pm last night, and was up bright and early (thankfully not early enough for my sunrise walk with Luna) by 8am this morning to show me the Aladdin Raffle Basket we won.
The rest of the day was all about rest and recovery!
Have a good week. We have ONE MORE WEEK until spring break.
No comments:
Post a Comment