Sunday, August 1, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!  We had a nice weekend.  There was a lot of smoke in the air yesterday morning, so I had to do my 6 mile training run on the treadmill.  And we hung out inside most of the day...pretend camping and doing magic tricks.


Then, for a change of scenery, we headed to Boom's house to see the cousins and have dinner!


The smoke cleared up and we took Luna out for a bedtime walk and enjoyed the pretty (CLEAR) sky.



This morning was cool and lovely, (and again, CLEAR!) so we headed to the beach for a couple hours!  The water was wonderful.


Hey girls, smile!  Just quickly.  Can you smile?  Now?  Together?  Just quick? PLEASE?

The best I got...HA!


After a quiet afternoon at home, we went out to a new (to us) restaurant patio for dinner.


And it is now August (*SOB*), which mean the countdown to the end of summer is upon us.  I go back to work on August 25th, so we made an August Bucket List of a few different things to do before the end of summer. I'm sure there is more we can add, but this is a good start!


Have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment