On Saturday morning I started a new puzzle and Luna and I did a sprint workout. The girls played in the front yard while Chris did yard work.
Then we met G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna and Mitchell near our house for outdoor family time. Maya was SO EXCITED to show off her new biking skills. Auntie Cat set up an obstacle course and the girls had fun loving up Shambles and watching Mitchell sleep. Cat and I even wore our Auntie shirts, totally unintenionally!
Then later Maya started helping Chris get rid of stuff with an overgrown part of our backyard that we are hoping to turn into a garden.
This morning we met Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy, and Mila at a park for more family time. The girls had fun kicking the ball with Boom, playing frisbee golf, and we even saw the lock and dam by the river.
We spent more time outside and I'm excited to report that my absolute favorite tree in our front yard is going to be blooming so soon! The buds have started.
I'll leave you with these freckle faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment