Sunday, March 17, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up: The St. Patty’s Day Edition!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We are wearing GREEN for Nana!



I love going back in time on these little holidays. 


And my very favorite...my first St. Patty’s Day as a parent!


As for the rest of the weekend, Dan, Hanna and Shambles came over on Friday night and the doggies tore around our basement and wore each other out.


My mom and I went to an Enneagram training at church yesterday morning. It was in the room right across the hall from the meeting room they named after my dad, so I went in there and took a few pictures.


If you’re not familiar with the Enneagram system that helps you identify your personality type, you should google it. It is fascinating. I am a 9 with a 1 wing, in case you were wondering. :)


And now I’m trying to figure out the types of all the people I know! 

We spent the afternoon at home, and Callie did her science fair experiment.


And Luna got some sunshine.


Last night Auntie Cat had us all over for a “Family Feast” and early birthday party for the boys! The girls had fun wrestling Uncle Dan.


Car served us “Breakfast for Dinner,” then we played games and had a beithday celebration!


And Hanna captured me taking a fun selfie with Maya!


And on the way home the sky was super pretty. 


Yes there was just a random cowgirl hat on the dash. That’s how we roll.

This morning the LEPRACHAUNS had some fun collecting green things and then giving out SUPERHERO CAPES.


And then we had green macaroni and cheese for lunch!


This afternoon we went to the library!


Chris took the girls to hang out with his friend Jeremy and his kids for a bit this afternoon, and then they had dinner!



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment