This week kicked my butt. I don’t have many pictures. Here are the ones I’ve got, mostly of Maya, from throughout the week.
Last night Callie’s school hosted a Family Fun Night.
A coworker went to a rocks and minerals show in Arizona and brought me back these beautiful amethyst treasures.
Aren’t they beautiful?
Chris was in Texas most of the week, so it is great to have him home now.
This doggie has a new nickname: Luna-tic. She sure is sweet but she can be crazy and sassy and can get on your last nerve! But look at how cute she is on her walk. She worked so hard to be in control and not bark at bikes and people.
And I’ll leave you with my photos of the day:
February 5: Kids (the girls were not cooperating that day so I chose a throwback picture)
February 6: Happy
February 7: Create (a student made me a glittery relaxation tool)
February 8: Square
February 9: Front Door
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment