Callie helped with Maya’s dance class on Saturday, which was good because Maya refused to do the first few songs of the class. Last week she refused to do the entire class. But Miss Connie got her going this week, and hopefully next week will be even better.
We met the Helds at the pool on Saturday afternoon. As you can tell, they all were so happy to get back into the water again!
This morning Callie and I watched Boom perform with the handbell choir at church. Then we headed over for brunch with Lucy, Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craigles. And then to Boom’s house for some more family time.
Tonight both girls did some “homework.” Callie’s (left) had a couple names at the top that I wasn’t sure about. When I asked who they were, she said those were the names she was going to give her daughter and son: Tinya (like TEEN-ya) and Carlos. She wouldn’t explain them any more.
And then Maya wrote out the whole alphabet. Looks like we just need to practice a few of the letters!
I can’t believe it is almost Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a relaxing and delicious food-filled week.
No comments:
Post a Comment