Friday, March 25, 2016

A Picture Update

I figure I'd start with sharing the video I tried to share on Sunday.  It is of Rachel Platten singing "Fight Song," which has been my jam this year.  And it has been particularly relevant the past few weeks, as I have needed some motivation to keep up with adulting (aka being a functional human).


IMG_3779 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Callie was on spring break this week, so she and Mays got to hang out with Boom, G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, and Auntie Yoda! They were busy girls! I still have another week of work until my spring break.

On to the pictures...

On Monday and Tuesday the girls had downtown adventures with Boom.


On Wednesday and Thursday, the girls had fun adventures with G-ma, Pa, and Auntie Cat (who was also on spring break). At Como Conservatory, they found namesake plants (Maya palm and Calliandra). Maya also had an epic closed eye picture moment.


On Friday, the girls and Boom went to the library and to visit Auntie Yoda's office downtown.


Other than that, Callie spent the week wearing two different shoes.


And tonight we went shopping for Easter dresses, and the girls rocked sunglasses.


I'll leave you with the awesomeness that is Maya trying to tell knock-knock jokes and other funny things.  Happy Friday!


IMG_3823 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment