Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Auntie Cat!!, A Picture Update, and a Little More DuNord

Happy Friday!

I need to lighten the mood a little bit over here, so we are going to have a big cheerful blogpost at the end of a crappy full moon week.  Sound good?  Good.

First up, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE CAT!  We were able to celebrate with her yesterday.

Callie still isn't a fan when everyone sings the birthday song.
But she will sing the birthday song on her own with her sister.  And it is adorable.


IMG 9247 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

As for the pictures from the week...My friend Adrea and I did a Wine and Canvas paint night.  It was really fun, and our paintings turned out amazingly well considering neither of us think we have an ounce of artistic ability.


Some other random stuff: Swimming lessons, swimming with Charlie, Mabel and Sylvia, and a 2-year-old check-up for Maya (she did great and NO shots!).


Playing outside downtown and at the park.



Callie went to Pirate Camp this week in the afternoons.  She LOVED it.  Especially all the treasure hunting.  And it was Maya's first experience being carted around so her sister could be dropped off and picked up at her activities.


But I had some good one-on-one Maya time, and took a couple of adorable videos.


IMG 9173 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

IMG 9219 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Ok.  Time for a little more DuNord before calling it a night.  Might as well keep the cuteness going...

...at THE BEACH!!!!  We LOVED spending time at the beach.  There were lots of water fights.  The water was beautiful.  The sand was soft. It was awesome.





Believe it or not I still have enough pictures for at least 2 more posts...maybe 3!  I'll try and do one tomorrow... and then maybe early next week!  Whew.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment