Happy Friday!
My brain is totally focused on my half marathon tomorrow, so I'm not sure how much sense I am going to make.
Callie update: Still crazy and hilarious and frustrating and fun. Her imagination is amazing.
Maya update: Still LOVES Kona ("oh-na!") and getting good at making her opinions known. Becoming a pickier eater...sigh...
I organized my pictures this week by day, so here they are:
 |
Favorite Things about Monday: *Hanging out outside (as usual) *Having Nik take more family pictures...coming to the blog soon! |
 |
Favorite Thing about Tuesday: *Watching this one do all the things that she does |
 |
Favorite Things about Wednesday: *Doing my last training run (I brought my cheerleader along) *Playing at the beach with Kylie, Calvin and Sylvie *Making a habitat for the caterpillar that Callie found with neighbor Hannah *Listening to Callie say caterpillar: "cal-er-pitter" |
 |
Favorite Things about Thursday: *Having lunch and going to the park with Boom *Playing outside in the pool *Going on a butterfly hunt in the wagon *Watching the Lynx online and seeing Boom, Chris and Bops sitting courtside |
 |
Favorite Things about Friday: *Swinging and climbing at the park *Playing at the aquatic center (less than a mile from our house!)
with Jenna, Charlie and Mabel *Watching Callie do her thing (which includes creating very creative outfits) |
If you're awake tomorrow from 7am-9ish am, send some good vibes to me! I hope to finish around 2 hours. I don't know why I'm so nervous...I have trained well and my body is ready. I just need to get my mind ready. That's the hardest part.
My task for the evening is creating an awesome new playlist to listen to during the race. And go to bed at 9pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment