It has been a whirlwind few days. We officially moved to the suburbs yesterday- and had our first sleep in our new house last night. Callie did pretty well...but Chris and I were trying to get used to all the sounds of a new house so we didn't sleep as well. But it was great waking up this morning. The house already feels like our new home.
We're not totally moved, as we still have stuff at our old house and Chris' parents house, but we're moved enough for now. It will be a process, but it will all get done. My task the past few days has been organizing and boxing up the baby clothes. The amount of baby/toddler clothes we have is UNREAL. I blame Target and Old Navy sales.
Anyway...here are some pictures from the weekend and the first part of this week.
 |
| Condo parking garages are not preggo-friendly. I couldn't squeeze through so I had to climb over to the passenger side to get out. |
 |
| Farmers Market! |
 |
| A pretty pond by Gi-Gi's new place |
 |
| Visiting Gi-Gi |
 |
| It takes a lot of brains to put a big desk together... |
 |
| ...And some toddler hammering |
 |
| Doing laps at Slumberland |
 |
| Bye Bye Munster Avenue! |
 |
| Moving truck...it really happened! |
 |
| Playing in the built in sprinkler system |
We are spending the rest of this week at home trying to get stuff done. The Dish Network guy was here for FIVE HOURS today, we are having a couch delivered tomorrow, and some bedroom furniture later in the week. We're still waiting on Internet. Let's just say that Comcast has been less than fun to deal with.
Hamsie Update: 38 weeks, 2 days. As far as I can tell she is still head down. I keep squishing her on either side to make sure I don't feel her head there. I'm having a hard time balancing the need to take it easy vs. the ridiculous nesting instinct that is kicking in right now. I just want everything to be done, so I'm probably pushing myself harder than I should. But I do take breaks and hopefully that will be fine. We have also gotten lots of help with moving and organizing, as well as with Callie, so we continue to be very thankful. Otherwise I'm SO HOT and uncomfortable, but that is to be expected with (hopefully) less than 2 weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment