This weekend was no exception!
Friday
Callie wasn't feeling too great, so we spent the day with G-ma and Auntie Cat. I had to wake her up from a nap so she would be able to fall asleep at night. I actually got to cuddle with her for awhile!
| My big baby |
| Yum! |
| Cool Bops |
We went on a family outing to Como Zoo and Como Town.
| Wearing a turtle shirt and seeing a turtle! |
| They were both thrilled with the choo-choo |
That night Chris had police reserve duty, so I took Callie to a Lynx game...we stayed for the first half anyway. She got to see the mascot Prowl a little bit, so she was happy.
| Go Lynx! |
We went to church this morning to see Boom play the flute. Tonight we went and had a picnic with our goddaughter and her family. Callie had a blast running around with Christine and Michael!
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment