Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break Part 1

Well, somehow it is already Wednesday night and spring break is half over.  That went way too fast!

So here are some pics from spring break so far:

Hanging out w/ Casey, Ciri and Gianni
Cheesy smile!

3 cuties

Hanging out with Auntie Cat
45 degrees + no coat = Cat's Cal sweatshirt (not a stellar Mommy moment)

Big Chips!
Playing in the backyard
New hat

T-ball with Daddy

The girls with Baby Jaguar
Dinner with Bops
So, really, the only goal I made for spring break that I haven't met yet is #4- Scrapbook.  I blame my child for this one, as her naps for me have not been much more than an hour.  I am barely up from MY nap by the time she thinks she is done with hers.  So hopefully I'll get a 3-hour one some day soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment