Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Video(s) of the Week

I'm having a hard time picking just one video. In the 5 days that I've been off of work, I've taken a lot lot LOT of videos. But seriously, she's so stinkin' cute that I have to have my camera out and ready for whatever she decides to do next.

So, if you have a few minutes, take some time to watch these videos. I hope they'll make you smile.

"Feeding" Kona

"Feeding" Kona from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


**Side note. This makes Kona mad because she keeps getting excited that maybe she's actually getting extra food. Haha, Kona, no such luck.


Scaredy Cat(erpillar)

Scardey Cat(erpillar) from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


**Side note- she is obsessed with caterpillars lately. At Barnes and Noble she freaked out when she saw the Hungry Caterpillar book on display (and by "freaked out" I mean got SO excited). And one of her other books has a caterpillar in it that we read everymultiple times a day. Every time we get to the caterpillar she points to it on the page, and then points outside, like "Hey Mom! That's where the caterpillars live!".

And I just have to post a pic from today because I succeeded with pigtails and they are adorable!

We had a fun, busy day today which I promise to blog about later. Right now I have to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment