Tuesday, March 29, 2011

S.B. Day 4

We. Are. Busy.

First up: Play-date with Charlie and Harper (and Jenna and Alyssa!)

I reiterate what I said yesterday about photographing toddlers...impossible. Here is the hilarious picture I got of the 3 of them:

Next up: 15-Month Check-Up

Looking at the fish tank before the appointment.
Let's just say that at 15 months, Callie is way harder to control when it comes to allowing the doctor and nurse to do their jobs...there was lots of screaming and flailing limbs, but we both made it.
Her stats: Weight- 22 pds. 6 oz. (41st %ile); Length- 31 in. (65%ile); Head Circumference- 49 cm (holding steady...99%ile).

Lastly: Dinner with Wes (and Mike and Trang!) followed by riding around the Galleria in a double stroller

Before we left on any of our adventures today, I let Callie give Kona her treat (like we usually do), and thought I'd film it because it is cute. Today she had another plan for the treat...yep. You can probably guess where this is going...

Dog Treat from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the video...especially the moment where you can see her think about and decide to eat it.

    Also, Charlie says, "Sorry, Harper."

    We had so much fun today! I can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the three of them is hilarious! So candid and truthful of pictures with kiddos.

    ReplyDelete