Tuesday, December 14, 2010

9,000 Page Visits!

Sometime in the past 24 hours we went over the 9,000 mark for how many times people have visited the site! Thanks to everyone for stopping by! :)

Yesterday I actually DID have a snow day! So we went out to lunch with my Mom...and Callie enjoyed reading her Animals book while we were eating.



The condo has been Christmas-ified! It looks awesome. And Callie didn't even get in to the presents under the tree. But she did have fun zooming around in her walker and playing with the musical stocking she got from my Grandma.



Three more days until I'm officially on winter break!!! So many things are going through my head: I can NOT believe how fast the fall went. I can NOT believe that Callie is going to be 1 in 8 days...um...yeah. That's all I got- some denial mixed in with excitement and a helping of Oreo Balls that I can't stop eating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment