Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6-month Check-up!

We took Callie to the doctor this morning for her 6-month check-up. We were told, once again, she is a perfect baby. She weighs 16 pounds, 12 ounces (63%ile) and is 26 1/2 (74%ile) inches long. Her head circumference is staying strong in the 90%ile. And she peed all over when they were taking her measurements. When I saw it and told the nurse she was peeing, the nurse started to duck for cover, and then realized she was a girl. She apologized and said she has a boy at home. It was funny. :)

This afternoon I went to a friend's house who has a 15 month old boy Zak. We had a little swimming play date. And Callie got to wear her ADORABLE pink tu-tu swimsuit that I got from a friend at one of my showers. She is so cute I can't stand it!






I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment