Blog Post By Chris:
Our followers seem to be multiplying. It is nice to see so many people who care about what is going on in our lives. Most of our friends know about the baby now, just a few more to tell (so no Nik you can't tell everyone). Nik will be the first babysitter because he has been the most annoying. Lets see how you like poopy diapers and baby throw up. I have noticed kati getting bigger, but have no idea where the "fatty" thing is coming from. We need to start making some changes around the house. If anyone wants to participate in summer projects this year let me know. I pay in beer and BBQ, and hugs. We have some friends coming up to the cities next weekend, and we get to see 6 month old Reese Montgomery. It will be interesting to see the work that goes into having a baby around for 3 days. The one thing I know I will miss is the sleep. Above all things I love my sleep the most. Going golfing will be a thing of the past, but for the love of God I will miss my sleep. Just to let everyone know, because it seems to be the first question asked, we will not be able to find out about the sex of the baby until week 20. That will be sometime around the first week of August. Alright followers be sure to post comments. Bye.
Chrissy Poo, I will babysit so you and MorFart can go golfing. Never fear....
ReplyDeleteHaHA, you have permission from Grandma to go golfing! There is light at the end of the tunnel, Mr. Gosselin! I'll gladly watch the little one, we'll have a grand 'ol time together. Pulp Fiction on the tube, fire crackers in the back yard and sumptuous quantities of Mr. Walker to ease those teething gums.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how Kati feels about this but you can go golfing with Andy anytime:) I'll hold the baby and keep Kati company!
ReplyDeleteAlso, let us know about helping out around the house. You've seen Andy's work and I'm not so bad and painting (or bringing beers to the guys who are working!).