Sunday, January 5, 2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday Folks.

Here are a few pics I forgot to post from Friday.  We found a giant snow hill (thanks to plows) behind our house. They did not seem to care that they didn't have snow pants on.



On Saturday we went over to to Boom's house for one last hurrah with Mari and Josh.  Lucy wore the Olaf hat I found in our winter gear bin and I couldn't stop taking pictures of her cute head.



Then we all went to lunch!



The girls had a sleepover with G-ma and Pa last night so Chris and I could go to my staff holiday party.



On the way home we got ice cream.



Today we went over to our friends Josh and Alison’s house for the Vikings game. Chris juggled apples, the kids played a lot of weird games that looked like just lying down and the Vikings pulled out the win in OT!


Tonight we played some Mario Party before bed. The girls are both not excited to go back to school tomorrow (and I am feeling similarly if I’m honest) but it was a good distraction for all of us.


I’ll leave you with some videos from the weekend. The first few minutes were the girls taking videos on their own during quiet time and they are a bit hilarious...click here!

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment