Monday: One of the neighbor boys came over in the morning.
Then we played in the snow and played games (with no help from Luna).
Tuesday: We met Boom and Auntie Mari for lunch!
Then Cal made Rock Cakes from her Harry Potter cookbook. She is really getting in to baking.
Dan, Hanna and Mitchell came over for New Years Eve!
| And Shambles too! |
We played games, including Mario Party, which was HILARIOUS. Hanna and I had fun giggling and I snuggled sweet little Mitchell.
Mitchell was awake after his feeding so we got some good pictures of the cousins!
Then it was time for more games- UNO! And around 8:15pm we did the countdown and threw confetti.
Wednesday: 2020 started out with a beautiful sky!
We spent New Years over at G-ma and Pa's house with them and Auntie Cat. We did more playing games and playing in the snow.
Thursday: I didn't do a good job of taking pictures yesterday. The girls wanted to try out the treadmill in the morning.
And later we went to lunch with Boom, G-ma, Auntie Mari, and Auntie Cat and then the girls went to hang out at Chris' office so we could go see "Little Women." It was SO GOOD. But I didn't get any photographic evidence.
Friday: We went over to see Boom and Auntie Mari this morning and went sledding!
And then Boom made cheese art for lunch.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment